Here is a short video that gives you an idea of what neurographica basic algorithm drawing process looks like. On average it takes 40 minutes to 1.5 hours to create your drawing on A4 paper.
The 6 steps of Basic Algorithm are as follows:
1. Decide on a problem that you want to work on through your drawing.
2. Bring this problem out on paper. Think of your problem, feel tension inside and draw a line energetically on 3 counts.
3. Round all conners created by crossed lines on your drawing.
- of the shape into the background. Draw additional lines that connect the shape to the background so that the initial drawing created in steps 1-3 is integrated into the rest of the page;
- of smaller parts with colour. Choose any marker or highlighter you like and colour in any parts within your drawing to your liking.
5. Field lines. Draw lines that go across the page. Round all conners that were created as a result of this process.
6. Reflect on your feelings.
The webinar on Basic algorithm where more details are going to be covered is coming shortly.